[3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 19 10:09:03 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Oct 19

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

Total:  44  Mults = 44  Total Score = 1,936

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

20m was not the place to be - at the start.  It was mostly closed here, with
only N4BP moving the receiver's bar graph.  Nonetheless, 20m managed a few
surprises, with at least 3 or 4 QSOs with EU.

Sometimes, less is more, as when the band isn't crowded, my CQs stand out from
the (smaller) crowd, and that was the case today.  Tnx all for the answers, and
especially to Tim, GW4MM, who hung in there for a few repeats as I pulled him
out of the noise.

Lastly, it was fun to hear the US west coast pop in around 1355Z.  W6SX and KC8J
were worked, and and W6LAX heard, in the closing minutes.