[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 20 23:07:30 EDT 2022

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 21

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   4      3
   40:  17     13
   20:   9      6
   15:   2      2
Total:  32     24  Total Score = 768

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, that was interesting, and I found out that I lost every jump ball to N5AW
(also QRP) and Marv's setup really excelled over this one. All in all, not bad
for my first QRP, but a lesson in humility. Almost NEVER got answers to CQs,
which seemed strange to me. Won some jump balls however, and got calls then when
inheriting the freq.

Not sure this is my cuppa tea. Feeling that the station did not excel at all.
Thanks for the contacts and the exciting half hour.

Jim N3BB