[3830] NA Sprint SSB K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 23 00:19:41 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - October

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I was on the SECC team, but the pull down list doesn't have that team listed as
an option  I know I saw a copy of the team registration.

TS590SG, Alpha 78, 1 KW.
All wire ants:  20M: dipole, 88' cf zepp
40M:  dipole, 88' cf zepp
80M:  Inverted vee dipole that resonates about 3825.

Now I know what K2NG means when he says that the amp can act as an antenna
tuner.  Otherwise I couldn't work the phone band on 80 with this antenna.

Good activity from the multiplier standpoint, but could have used more available
QSOs.  20M closed very quickly after the start  40M was a bit long at the start,
but shotened up later.  80M was very quiet and was glad to work K7rL in WA.
Don't think I worked any CA stations this year.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John,
K4BAI.