[3830] TBDC N3HEE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 23 08:18:43 EDT 2022

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 8:53

Total:  QSOs = 253  Total Score = 1,017

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Quiet conditions led to having a fun night on 160 meters. Worked a nice group of
west coast stations.  Worked all the Caribbean stations I could hear. Worked a
handful of EU stations. Had fun watching the online scoreboard to keep me in the
chair far longer than planned. I went to sleep at 3AM local but probably should
have stayed up a bit longer and made a few more Q's to stay ahead of K1EP. He
finally caught up with and passed me at the end. Congrats on your FB score OM !

Flex 6600M/100W  Inverted L over 50 radials. 200 foot BOG pointed NE for RX
antenna.