[3830] TBDC N9TF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 23 09:20:21 EDT 2022

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Claksville TN

Total:  QSOs = 125  Total Score = 392

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Note to self, Don't jump into the fray immediately after getting out
of bed, just before sunrise! Apologies to K7RAT for the mess I created working
him Sunday morning. Eyelids were still closed!! Band was soft Saturday
night with an A index of 75 at one point. Only two grids worked west of
the MS river, CN85 and DM76. Some stations that are normally S9 plus,
were at my S3 noise level, which is usually S7-9. Sunrise was better. Signals
were up from earlier, but I still could not get a couple west coast 6s to hear
my calls. Looking forward to the BIG STEW in December.
73 Gene N9TF, EM66IJ.
100 Watts to the low (17' high) 160m dipole, gutters and wire.