[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0EU LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 23 14:52:19 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - October

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 4
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   54       1
   40:  115       2
   20:   44       1
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Team Molybdenum

Comments:

Hard to say whether it was low turnout or high A index that caused the low QSO
totals. I did get very lucky with multipliers and the only one heard but missed
was Utah. I found it strange that the first two Canadian mults worked were NT
and YT. Never heard KI6RRN/KL7 in that same direction.

20M closed up early, although the HP boys seemed to make some traction there
later on with calls of "looking for anyone anywhere". 40M was the best
for me. I kept checking 80M and all I saw was a flat line on the panadapter.
Finally started hearing people on 80M at 0230Z. The longest dry spell was 5
minutes between QSO's. Last hour was a real slog.

Thanks W0ETT for putting together the GMCC teams.

73 Randy/Ken K0EU