[3830] TBDC K1EP(@K1TTT) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 23 16:20:38 EDT 2022

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K1EP
Station: K1TTT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WMA

Total:  QSOs = 279  Total Score = 1,068

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Dave for the use of his station.  Conditions seemed flat.  Worked very
few Caribbean stations.  West coast only appeared Sunday morning.  Europe was
weak.  Since I didn't have a knob, I didn't S&P as much as I would have
liked, so I was hoping more would call me.  I was about to quit when VK6GX
called me around my sunrise.  That was quite the unexpected surprise and I am
glad I stuck around.  Thanks for the Qs and see you in the big Stew in December.