[3830] TBDC K0DI(@N2CEI) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 24 10:36:02 EDT 2022

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: K0DI
Operator(s): K0DI N2CEI
Station: N2CEI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EM80
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 447  Total Score = 2,214

Just got the station working  2 hrs before Sunset.  Dave was remote-ing from
home in  SO-Cal and I was in the Florida shack monitoring the equipment,drinking
Coffee  and listening in. How about those Funky Conditions! Tremendous QSB! BUT
-- band was quiet for early fall in North Florida! Worked  52 +14 point QSO's
including VK6VZ and VK6GX (Amazing! Never worked that part of the world before
from here!)  Sorry to those we missed! I'm sure the QSB got'cha!  Hope to C U
all in the ARRL 160.  Steve, N2CEI