[3830] ICWC MST NQ2W QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 24 16:09:57 EDT 2022

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z Oct 24

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NY

Total:  38  Mults = 37  Total Score = 1,406

Ten-Tec Jupiter at 5W. Mosley TA-33-JR-N at 32ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m dipole
at 50ft. Used SD by EI5DI for logging and WinKeyer USB for keying.

Got a late start...maybe that's why only 1 QSO on 15m...thanks for sticking
around Dana, K6NR! 20 and 40 were quite good. I did a good mix of running and
S&P. I like the practice I get running...no major or minor screw ups...maybe
a couple callers had to repeat their call...thanks for that. Very enjoyable and
I hope I can make the 0300 session.

Thanks for the Qs, the opportunity to participate, and the fantastic practice.

73, Will, NQ2W