[3830] ICWC MST N5EP HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 24 16:10:09 EDT 2022

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z Oct 24

Call: N5EP
Operator(s): N5EP
Station: N5EP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

Total:  31  Mults = 29  Total Score = 899

Rig:  Elecraft K4D, ACOM 1200S amp
Ant:  20-6M: K4KIO Hexbeam, 35 ft.  80-40M: Hustler 6BTV on ground, 32 radials
Key:  Begali Pearl paddle
SW:   N1MM+

I tried a different approach today:  No spotting assistance, and no call
history.  The resulting slump from my recent scores is obvious, but it was fun
and more challenging, so maybe I'll keep it up.

Inspired by a recent post by Rob K6RB on the CWOps groups.io reflector, I also
tried running for a while on 10 and 15 meters, but only had two Qs there.  The
SFI was down to 108 today, so maybe next week it will perk up.