[3830] CWopsT RM2D Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 26 23:58:30 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Oct 27

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): RM2D
Station: RM2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vereya

Total:  19  Mults = 17  Total Score = 323

Club: Russian Contest Club

Comments:

Short 30 min operation before breakfast.

Good opening on 20 meters to N5AW, AH6KO, VK2GR and fellow Swedes EKM, CIL, SM6F
on 20 meters. Otherwise not much going on on 20. Went to 40 meters and signals
were decent to NA and Cuba (CO8NMN).

A French notorious political ham (with a 1x2 call) keeps going on to CQ me and
other UA/EW in the face and refuse Ham Spirit approach. The funniest hypocrisy
is that the same guy gladly works the Russian DXpedition TY0RU on 7 bands...

https://clublog.org/logsearch.php (Just add TY0RU as DX and the French station
in the search field).

That is what I call "Excellence of Hypocrisy" Ladies and Gentlemen :)
When needed for such clowns themselves, it does not matter at all if they are
Russians. Plain stupidity. I would refuse to work such clowns in ANY contest
from now until the end of my life :)  And definitely when I am away on a
DXpedition.

HRWP = Ham Radio Without Politics!

73 de Mats RM2D (SM6LRR)