[3830] CQWW SSB W4LT(@W4DUG) SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 13:54:07 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4DUG

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: EL88sa
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    2     1        2
   40:   54    11       35
   20:   74    17       44
   15:  139    16       40
   10:   14     8       12

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Rig: Flex6400 / Maestro / 100% remote operation
Antenna: EF240 @ 118ft, C31XR @ 108ft, Carolina Windom 80 sloper @ 90ft

Not too much time for this one, working around another user that had reserved
the station. Good conditions, but the 80m sloper is really not good for EU or
SA, so 80m was a bust.

This is not a contest for low power, but what the hell!  The Tampa ARC antennas
and Flex CESSB processing do help a lot.  Felt loud on all bands.  Was able to
run for almost an hour on 15m, hence the nice high QSO total.  Rest was
S&P.

A YB surprised he hell out of me by calling me on a run on 15!

Hard to press the foot switch as I had my footswitch leg knee (right side)
replaced a month ago, and it is still healing.  VOX doent work well on Remote
radios, so that was not an option.

Have to work on my endurance for SS SSB.  See you then!

Lu W4LT