[3830] CQWW SSB WD6T SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 14:39:42 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: WD6T

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA

   80:    5     3        3
   40:   14     8       12
   20:   24    13       22
   15:   64    21       35
   10:   49    15       25

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Busy this weekend with premiere of my musical composition for dance
(https://nancykarp.org/event/nancy-karp-dancers-40th-anniversary-season/).

But managed a few hours in late morning/early afternoon, then later evening on
Sat.

10 and 15 best.  40 noisy and 80 terrible.

Mostly Caribb., SA, and Asia.  Just a few EUs. Condx improved later in the day
on Sat. Sunday morning seemed much worse than Sat. morning.

As usual, due to terrain, I was able to bust pileups to the W and SW, but
anything to the E or NE was only workable if I was the only guy on freq. and
only if condx favored me.

100% S&P