[3830] CQWW SSB OH1NOA SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 16:43:55 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: OH1NOA
Operator(s): OH1NOA
Station: OH1NOA

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Pori

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   61     3       41
   40:   87     8       41
   20:  163    11       47
   15:  125    13       53
   10:   81    14       44

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

TS-2000 100W + Cushccraft AP8-vertical on the ground

All qsos with S&P.
I had to cancel my plan to join OH1TM at OH1F because I got a bad flu on Friday.

Decided to play around at my small pistol station. Saturday was really really
bad, Sunday daytime was much better (also healthwise) although aurora returned
in the evening.

I worked only 2 qsos with USA (10m KQ2M and W1KM) and 1 qso with Japan (10m
JA7YRR). Bleh...