[3830] CQWW SSB N9TTK SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 20:13:39 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N9TTK
Operator(s): N9TTK
Station: N9TTK

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 21:47
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   18     5        8
   80:    2     2        1
   40:   79    16       38
   20:  166    27       71
   15:  382    27       85
   10:  638    30      109

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Had a lot of fun, very happy with my 10m and 15m performance. I had some bad
noise to the NW but worked through it. Thought about running 10m SB but wanted
in on the action Friday night. First 150 contacts took 4 hrs then Saturday
morning I ran over 150/hr for a couple hours straight. Worked several that I
needed confirmed on SSB and a few ATNO's as well.

Need my Extra class license.
Low bands need some work.
Need to continue to reduce local RFI.

FTDX101d