[3830] CQWW SSB W0MB SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 20:40:19 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:

   40:   50    13       32
   20:  159    21       60
   15:  172    24       62
   10:  251    23       57

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Nts:IC7610, Alpha, PRO67A at 60, N1MM+. There was a auction that weekend that I go
to and that eat up time. With a little planning I think that I could come up
with a better score. Not having the auto amp sure would have made things a lot
easier. Need to have another 80 meter antenna as was just limited to one that
was n/s facing and it was a 80/40 trap dipole, and no antenna for 160 meters. I
did all s/p and need to go after the mults first now that I have a better
antenna and amp ( and a little more knowledge )Just things to work on and talk
about and we will get it done. In 2014 with kd0fw I did 835 q's 114 zones and
314 cty;s at 34 hours for 1M score. 114 cty's on 10 meters.  Maybe next year.