[3830] CQWW SSB K3HW SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 21:05:45 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:43

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   29    11       27
   20:  111    18       57
   15:  171    23       72
   10:  119    17       54

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Limited time this weekend due to family activities, including two Phillies World
Series parties!  Go Phils!  Also had a very long week at work.   Conditions were
great so decided to concentrate mostly on the high bands when I was on.   No 80
for me as I wasn’t on that late.  40 as a small effort only on Sunday.
Conditions were the best in years.  Happy for us to be on the other side of the
sunspot cycle.   Can’t wait for CQWW CW which will be a much better effort as
I’m off of work that week.   Thanks for the DX for pulling me out.  Can bury
the microphone until SS Phone.  73 K3HW ..