[3830] CQWW SSB N7MZW SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 21:39:18 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Wyoming

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   41    11       19
   20:   89    20       41
   15:  134    20       37
   10:  131    20       37

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Multiple computer crashes makes it very hard to see spotted stations and be able
to check for dupes! This was therefore, a 100% Search and Pounce effort with a
lot less op time than I had intended. Worked LOTS of stations on 10 Meters on
the first call, even when they only had a signal strength of S-1 to S-2, which
amazed me. I lost count of the stations that had distorted audio, and/or bad RF
existing in their outgoing signal. So sad that Ops don't check their station
audio out BEFORE every contest. NOTE: When you say "QRZ, this is
......." then you should expect to have listening stations start giving you
their call signs, as soon as the 'QRZ?' leaves your lips, and before you were
ready to copy call signs.  QRZ should be the VERY LAST THING that you say,
before unkeying your microphone! Otherwise, you make the pileup more difficult
for all concerned, and slow down your own QSO/Hr. rate. This is a disturbing
trend that did not exist 30 years ago in contesting. Still had fun, with my 100
watts and a wire station. Thanks for the Q's.
November Seven Many Zebras Walking