[3830] CQWW SSB KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 21:52:32 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): K7ZS W7ZB KE7AUB KR7X KN7K KI7Y WR7T
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OR

  160:    7     5        6
   80:   36    11       18
   40:  256    26       52
   20:  899    32       93
   15:  874    31       83
   10:  236    21       44

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

A return to normal station operation for this one, no remote users (They were @
ZF1A lucky guys)

A significant increase in Q's, barely any increase in SCORE over last year.  For
whatever reason, the number of ZERO POINT was HUGE.  Especially on 15m....

2021 the average point per Q was 2.72, this year an even 2.0.  635 USA contacts
out of 2300.  We don't want to discourage those stations from getting into the
sport, but getting 0 points for 25% of your contacts because we run needs review
IMHO.

Thanks to the KT7E team:
Mark W7ZB, Jim KI7Y, Sergey KN7K, Phil WR7T, Hank KR7X and Andy KE7AUB for
keeping the station running the whole weekend, and thank you Murphy for taking
the weekend off.

The low bands really stunk, nice to get some Asia on 10m in the last couple of
hours.

A nice way to spend a rainy Oregon weekend.

73 Kevin K7ZS for Team KT7E