[3830] CQWW SSB AL2F SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 22:30:31 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: AL2F
Operator(s): AL2F
Station: AL2F

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: BO49et

   80:   14     3        2
   40:   85     8        8
   20:  123    15       17
   15:  395    17       24
   10:   56     8        9

Home sick and not at the multi-op :(

Started out slow.  160m Windom came down just before the contest.  Tried to get
a line in the tree just before contest, but being sick I only gave it three
attempts and called it.  The 160m loop works, but not near as well. The loop
needs new coax run to it.   Worked what I could, mostly rested.  Started feeling
better mid day Saturday, got the Windom back up and gave it a better effort.
Still sick so BIC was hard to find.  Had nice rate on 15 at the end of the
contest.  Thanks for the spots.  Switched to 10, only worked a few JA's, might
have found rate if I got spotted.  73 - Kris