[3830] CQWW SSB VE6SV M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 00:23:14 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: VE6SV
Operator(s): VA6BGE VE6JF VE6RST VE6TL VE6SV
Station: VE6SV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AB

  160:    6     2        2
   80:   98    11       18
   40:  406    21       41
   20: 1334    32       91
   15: 1308    32       95
   10:  441    24       59

Club: ALBERTA  CONTEST TEAM (ACT))

Comments:

The newly minted ALBERTA CONTEST TEAM (ACT) was born at the 25th year of
 operating this great contest at VE6SV.

 ACT's motto - Putting the Roar in Aurora

 With the active K Index the first 24 hours of the contest squelched our
 reach to Europe.

 10M was up and down, it need's another year into the new cycle to be more
robust
 under the influence of geo-magnetic storming at our 53 deg N QTH.

 The lowbands for us were under acheivers , not delivering workable DX around
the
 world.

 Work you all again in the CW event