[3830] CQWW SSB S58Y M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 03:41:41 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: S58Y
Operator(s): S51RH S58Y
Station: S58Y

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Ljubicno
Operating Time (hrs): 41:31

  160:   63     5       27
   80:  377    11       58
   40:  154    19       58
   20:  532    28       77
   15:  621    33       82
   10:  569    32       77

Good conditions on higher bands, average on low ones. Actually we took this
contest as relaxation, so we had a pizza party on Saturday and on Sunday we
smoked ribs.

Also the antenna setup was a compromise except the beverage antennas. All
transmit antennas were set up on single tower, so same of them were little bit
shadowed. Next time we will set up bigger antennas especially for lower bands
and probably additional one for higher bands. We run only with one radio, so it
was for a run and multi station, some time was very demanding.

Set up:
RIG FT2000
AMP Acom 2000A
ANTs:OB16-3, delta loop 40 m, dipole 80m, INV-L 160m, beverage NW and NE.

CU in CW portion.

S51RH and S58Y