[3830] CQWW SSB K4WI SOSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 07:35:57 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: AL

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    0     0        0
   20:    0     0        0
   15:    0     0        0
   10: 1407    31      108
------------------------------
Total: 1407    31      108  Total Score = 544,046

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

WOW,ten meters was hot to say the least. Sorta brings back memories of the good
old days with the stack. Didn't find any long path openings and Asia didn't get
much past JA or YB. I did hear a VR2 working SA very weakly. Saturday morning
opened early but Sunday opening was better. Not much Sat evening but Friday and
Sunday the JA's started showing up. Biggest problem was the unlimited supply of
ZERO pointers calling in when I was running. Changed my voice keyer to say CQ DX
Contest rather than CQ Contest which helped some but finally just got rude and
would not answer unless they requested the mult. This problem could be easily
fixed but I am not in charge. Probably had close to a 100 ZERO pointers in the
log ... so aggravating! Thanks for all the qso's ! 73's Cort K4WI