[3830] CQWW SSB S57AL SOSB40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 08:37:29 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: S57AL
Operator(s): S57AL
Station: S57AL

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Radomlje

   40: 3333    35      120
Total: 3333    35      120  Total Score = 814,370

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Hello my friends,

the antenna system is being under reconstruction for SO2R, so only the 40m setup
was available, which was successfully finished the week before the contest.

Compared to the last year from DZ918, when the antennas were really at an
enviable height @70 and @40m, I have to admit that I am pleasantly surprised by
the result achieved from my location in Radomlje.

Considering that I didn't have an inband antenna, I was on cq the whole time,
except for two short !walks! on the band.

Thanks to everyone for the QSOs and pleasant company, especially KH6J, KL7RA,
YJ0CA, VO2AC, and all the other multipliers who called me and made my weekend
better. Unfortunately, there was actually no response from AF. The antenna was
in that direction for quite a long time :(.

CU in next year, SOAB again, :)

73, Ivo S57AL