[3830] CQWW SSB DK6SP(@DG8MG) SO(A)AB Youth HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 10:16:52 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: DK6SP
Operator(s): DK6SP
Station: DG8MG

Class: SO(A)AB HP
Class Overlay: Youth
QTH: JN68AE
Operating Time (hrs): 20:00

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  299    13       60
   40:  265    22       86
   20:  214    31       97
   15:  182    30       94
   10:  179    28       88

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

At the weekend DXCC-Cherry-Picking and training should be in the focus.

For the first time a power amplifier was used at the usual contest QTH.
The good old Heathkit SB-1000 had still spit out good 500-700W on the bands.
The QTH at DG8MG shone over the last years already several times in Low Power,
now with a little "opinion amplification" I surprised myself actually
often, how well it really went. :-)

Many thanks to all for the QSOs!

There was also a big local club activity with antenna and radio workshop.
Many of our newly licensed used the chance to become active on the bands and
gained first experiences on shortwave.

In 2,5 weeks I will go to 3B8 for CQWW CW. I hope to hear you as 3B8/DK6SP
(especially WARC + CW + QO100) and as 3B8M Multi/Multi in the contest.

Until then!

--
73 Philipp, DK6SP