[3830] CQWW SSB K1IM SO(A)SB40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 10:27:42 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K1IM
Operator(s): K1IM
Station: K1IM

Class: SO(A)SB40 LP
QTH: Maine

   40:  163    17       52

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My new location on northern Maine. Moved from CT. Only 40 meter vertical up. I
miss my 4-square! The entire US was looking at EU through my omni directional
antenna! Not fun! But challenging!

Icom IC-7300. 500w Power Cube down and not used for this contest with a relay
issue.

KT-36XA in stock to go up in the spring-up here probably June!!!

FN66BP is a rare grid square and will be up and running at some point