[3830] CQWW SSB K2RB SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 10:31:43 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K2RB
Operator(s): K2RB
Station: K2RB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: FN31kg

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   44     7       23
   40:   80    10       36
   20:  211    16       63
   15:  235    18       77
   10:  271    15       71

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was fun.  Used KPA 500 worked nicely, but 10 meters had a quirk.  I ran 500
on all bands except 10 where I was bare foot.  Conditions on ten really amazing
for 100 watts.  The K4 was amazing to use and really felt their CESSB helped me
get through the pile ups.  This is my best score ever on sideband.  Can't wait
for the CQWWCW with my KPA1500 which was finished it's California retreat of 4
weeks at Elecraft.