[3830] CQWW SSB M3AWD SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 11:00:43 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: M3AWD
Operator(s): M3AWD
Station: M3AWD

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Brill (Contest QTH)
Operating Time (hrs): 31:45
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   81     6       28
   80:  303    11       50
   40:  237    14       63
   20:  332    19       68
   15:  300    26       88
   10:   28    25       81

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

I cant remember the last time i saw 10m wall to wall with signals all the way up
as far as 29.000
Really quite incredible

What an amazing weekend, i still really am not a big fan of SSB contesting, but
this was more enjoyable when there was lots of places to be so it wasnt over
crowded.

I hadnt even planned to do this one until friday morning, as the weather
forecast wasnt looking too kind for the weekend, but it turns out the weatherman
was wrong.
Except for the heavy downpours we had on sunday, the weather was very mild and
pleasant for the chunk of the weekend.

bands were outstanding, even with the disturbances that were floating around
around the weekend.
Let hope the bands are like this or even better when it comes to the end of
november for CQWW CW.

Setup:
160 : Vertical, Full size loop, Dipole
80 : 4 Square, Full Size Loop