[3830] CQWW SSB AA1ON SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 11:25:15 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: AA1ON
Operator(s): AA1ON
Station: AA1ON

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EMA

  160:   32     7       19
   80:  124    15       47
   40:  243    23       76
   20:  753    35      108
   15:  515    29      109
   10:  837    27      117

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

While this score is a SO(A) entry, it would not be here without pre-contest help
from a fantastic group of people.

Six weeks ago, neither my TH-11 nor my 40-2CD antennas were functional. Between
September 18th and October 15th, with help from K5ZD, N1RR, KA1YQC, WK1O, KD1MF
and KF1KI, both antennas were brought down, renovated and returned to their
lofty residence. Randy admitted after completion of the work that he didn't
think that it could be done, but the fall weather in Massachusetts smiled on us.

My sincere thanks to all of them !!!

Equipment

756 PRO III
AL1200

TH-11 at 90 feet
40-2CD at 98 feet

80M wire vertical (4 elevated radials)
160M "T top" wire vertical (with 2 elevated radials)