[3830] CQWW SSB PJ4G(@PJ4NG) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 11:38:40 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: PJ4G
Operator(s): K1QX K2NG PJ4DX PJ4KY PJ4NX W1MD
Station: PJ4NG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 47:30

  160:   39     9       16
   80:  507    23       79
   40: 1726    30      105
   20: 1581    36      124
   15: 2075    36      128
   10: 3276    34      130

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

First...a BIG thanks to the PJ4's who came up and operated with us. PJ4's DX, KY
and NX (Steve, Bert, and Peter). They were an integral part of the team.

Next thanks to Noah for again hosting us for a CQWW SSB event. I've counted up
the number of times I've been to Bonaire since 2009 and it's over 40.

As always it was a fun weekend and the station performed very well. Only issue
was a 30min power outage...we had the generator up and running within 30min...so
that's the 47:30 time instead of 48 hours.

Should also put in a special mention to Eurickson (local who helps Noah with
much of the station maintenance). Eurickson is a huge help with station
maintenance.

Conditions seemed to be better than expected (the solar storm didn't have the
expected impact) with the exception of low bands. But, it's the price we pay for
getting 10meters back for a few years. :)

Nice to work all the usuals and a lot of new to contesting folks as well. We
need more of them.

73,
Marty (W1MD) for the PJ4G team.