[3830] CQWW SSB AB1J SOSB20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 11:40:56 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: Waltham MA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:38

   20:  16     6        12
Total:  16     6        12  Total Score = 666

This is a 20m single band entry and was a truncated operation as I've lost my
contest radio voice. So I just did a short operation to be part of it all, even
if a very small part.

At first I concentrated on 20m. At some point I noticed my 20m score was 666,
the Mark of the Beast, which I thought was funny, so I decided to quit 20m at
that point and submit just that score for a single band entry.

I hope log checking doesn't wreck my score.

Here's some interesting 666 info:

>From Wikipedia: In modern popular culture, 666 (Revelation 13) has become one of
the most widely recognized symbols for the Antichrist or, alternatively, the
devil.

I saw somewhere recently that due to inflation, the Mark of the Beast is now
999.

666 is the sun of the first 36 natural numbers: 1+2+3...+34+35+36 = 666

This means if I make one QSO the first hour, two the second hour and so on, in
36 hours I'll have 666 QSOs.

The prime factorization of 666 is 2 • 32 • 37. Always useful info. Write it
down.

Angel Numbers: I learned something new - "Angel numbers" are a series
of repeating digits, like 111, 222, 333, and so on. If you’re suddenly
noticing the same series of numbers in different places, some people think this
is a divine message coming to you from the universe, God, or whatever power you
believe in. Or just by chance.

The Angel Number 666 is a sign that you need to find balance, reframe negative
thoughts, and establish trust in yourself.

73,
I'm AB1J and I approve this post.

Flex 6500
N1MM Logger+    ViewProp
Attic dipoles on 20m & 15m
Outdoor 66' stealth wire on 40m, Dentron manual tuner and indoor counterpoise
LoTW  eQSL  ClubLog