[3830] CQWW SSB W1TJL M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 12:40:33 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL K1DW N1IXF
Station: W1TJL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FN32ra
Operating Time (hrs): 31
Remote Operation

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   65    12       32
   40:  104    21       61
   20:  269    30       94
   15:  378    30      108
   10:  730    28      120

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great band conditions but Murphy (not Marauders) was VERY evident.  So bad on
Friday evening we decided to give it up.  On Saturday I fixed several of the
problems. But Rich N1IXF decided to work from home (but Murphy followed him
there and took out one of he radios!) Then on Sunday Dallas K1DW got ill, (some
cold of some sort) and stayed in bed! (smart man!)  ;-)  So this was almost a
single op contest...

However, the antennas worked great, the propagation was awesome and the FT-5000
was great as was the repaired Ten-Tec amp (THANKS RICH!!)

Now 4 weeks minus a few days to overcome the next bout with Murphy...

73, Tom W1TJL