[3830] CQWW SSB N8URE SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 14:01:53 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N8URE
Operator(s): N8URE
Station: N8URE

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: MDC

   20:   6      4        5
   15:  38     10       26
   10:  26      8       17
------------------------------
Total:  70     22       48  Total Score = 10,220

I only operated Sunday, mainly on 15m and 10m since my RM Italy amp covers those
bands. Conditions were great the entire time. When they finally started to die
out, I moved to 20m QRP for the last 20 minutes and had no trouble working
Madeira and Cape Verde.

Some stations have to remember to ID more often. It really slows down S&P
when you have to wait a minute or more to hear the ID. At one point there was an
argument over the air about it.