[3830] CQWW SSB VA3WB SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 14:42:22 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: VA3WB
Operator(s): VA3WB
Station: VA3WB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   35     2        1
   80:   25     7       13
   40:  275    13       41
   20:  192    20       63
   15:  242    23       79
   10:  317    24       89

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I wish I could have spent more time  family was over Friday and Saturday.  Nice
to see 10m alive for a change however low bands were just not there.  I tried HP
for this one and unfortuneatly my amp was not working properly as I could only
get about 250 to 300W hardly worth it and I should have abanded it.
Need to fix this for next time.
Hope to hear you all for CQ WW CW from Montserrat.