[3830] CQWW SSB OK7W SOSB15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 15:09:57 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: OK7W
Operator(s): OK7W
Station: OK7W

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: OL7M
Operating Time (hrs):

Total: 2455    38      123  Total Score = 944,909

I was happy that all 38 zones called me :-) none of zone multipliers was serched
by me, mny tnx!!
Saturday conditions not so good - just short pileups, but sunday was nice.I had
some small issue due to bad PTT timing, but I was able to solve it with just
small loss.
Unfortunatelly no comparative stations on livescore servers in non-assisted
(CR3DX is another level :-D ), in non-as there was nice compare with SN2B, J42L,
IR2M, EE5K - tnx for that!
Thanks to OK2ZAW and his QRO.CZ company for technical solutions and support.
Thanks to OK1MU for great general support and all the callers for loooots of
nice QSOs,
see you on the bands ang, 73, Standa OK7W - OK1CID