[3830] CQWW SSB N1NQD SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 17:12:45 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N1NQD
Operator(s): N1NQD
Station: N1NQD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NY

  160:    9     2        2
   80:   43    12       26
   40:   83    15       39
   20:  175    21       65
   15:  171    22       66
   10:  271    24       71

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Other then one short (80qsos) on 10m Sat am, was all S & P.  I know I should
run more, but the adrenal rush gets overwhelming!  First time stab at 3 hours in
bed each night, had always done 4 previously, only found myself dozing once on
later Sat afternoon, so that worked.  Enjoyed the conditions on 10m compared to
previous years, maybe could have done more on 40 and 80 meters.  I definitely
had fun!
Yaesu FTDX101-MP
Mosely PRO 67C at 65 feet
Myantennas 160-40 EF both ends up 55 feet