[3830] CQWW SSB S50K SO(A)SB15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 18:10:59 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: S50K
Operator(s): S50K
Station: S50K

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: JN66XB
Operating Time (hrs): 32:20

   15: 2728    39      144

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Thank you VO2NS for top good hearing.
In Sunday evening, when the band was near closed, clear frequency allowed me to
hear a few echoes. Waiting for signal QSB, the integrity improved to full
understanding, still with level below S0. Being alone from EU, a few calls and
good ears of VO2NS redirected his attention from the US pileup, good enough for
quick exchange, completing zone 2. Zone 34 was not noticed this time.

It is my impression that most of the signals were clear and strong in Saturday,
in particular JA and US, while average was lower in Sunday. For some reason
lower mult count is logged, compared to last year.

Otherwise survived ctest quite well despite severe cold with weak voice.

Thanks for all your valuable calls.

Marko, S50K