[3830] CQWW SSB KH6CJJ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 21:44:57 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 32:10

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   74    11       13
   40:  119    11       18
   20:  385    24       56
   15:  872    23       36
   10:  883    23       33

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Great contest! Wonderful conditions and participation! There was almost always a
band open with stations to work, even being in the middle of the Pacific. As
usual, being so far from EU kept my country count down compared to my QSO total.
However, this score was more than twice that of my previous best! No all band
calls because of 160, but lots of five banders.  Thanks for all the Qs! Aloha,
Kent

TS-890
3 el SteppIR @ 35'
Multiband dipole @ 40'