[3830] CWopsT KY4ID Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 1 04:11:43 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z Sep 1

Call: KY4ID
Operator(s): KY4ID
Station: KY4ID

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Trenton, SC

Total:  36  Mults = 29  Total Score = 1,044

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Early start for work today, so I missed the 0300z run. This was the first 0700z
run I've done in a long time. Lots of fun and a heck of a way to start the day.
I should do this more often. Well...ask me again this afternoon. Ha! Sorry for
the repeats. That was mostly a function of the bands being up and down and
signals being weak, although 80m was in pretty good shape. Things got slow, so I
ran outside and hooked up the 160m ant. Hadn't planned to use it. Found K1DJ
calling CQ @ 1.829 and got my first 160m Q in the CWTs. That was one of the
highlights of this run. Thanks for all the Qs and see you tomorrow. 73, Burton,
KY4ID.