[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 1 23:07:59 EDT 2022

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 2

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH

  160:   1      1
   80:  10      9
   40:  15     10
   20:   9      5
Total:  35     25  Total Score = 875

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Was surely rusty for the start of this NSL!  Band conditions seemed better than
the last time I was in NS (missed last two weeks), but 15 totally silent here.
Had pipeline into Midwest on 20 at the start with 2 X MN, 1 X KS in the first
minute.  After weeks of making Q counts in the mid-20s, I set goal of 30 tonight
and exceeded it.  Nice big numbers heard from several at the end, and MANY
thanks to Greg, NA8V for an unexpected 160 Q!

Hope all have a good, safe Labor Day weekend, and 73,

MikeNH