[3830] KsQP N0N(N0NB) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 3 10:36:59 EDT 2022

                    Kansas QSO Party - 2022

Call: N0N
Operator(s): N0NB
Station: N0NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 8:30

   80:   22      0      0
   40:  106      3      0
   20:  142     26      0
   15:   16      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  286     29      0  Mults = 45  Total Score = 41,320

For an SFI of 119 on Saturday, the bands didn't seem any better than if it had
been 70.

Very limited operating time due to a health issue and an obligation Sunday
morning.  Poor band conditions didn't help my attitude at all.

Still, it's fun to work the regulars who work our event year in and year out.
It was also fun to have KS0KS come by for the 100 bonus points so I didn't need
to chase them around!

I also had K0ASA come by on 40 CW.  Jim, K0NK, was operating from the annual
Pony Express Festival about four miles west of me.  He noted later that when he
put his portable station on the air he thought he had a problem as the band was
so quiet so he went to his car with the mobile setup and things were just as
quiet.

Along with the poor conditions I don't think as many operators worked this party
as did last year.  So it goes.