[3830] CWOpen W8FN HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 3 20:19:34 EDT 2022

                    CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   27     6
   40:  177   160
Total:  314   254  Total Score = 79,756

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This session ended up far better than it looked like it would at the beginning.
The first 2 hours were agonizing, as I dealt with the poor 20 meter antenna and
an increasingly funky 15 meter antenna. When I finally got a run going on 40
things turned around. I decided to try to dust off my rusty SO2R skills, and
having the second radio certainly paid off as I ran on 40 and picked off S&P
QSOs on 80 for the last hour and a half. Band conditions were pretty good again.
Lots of fun in all three parts of this year's CW Open. Looking forward to next
year.

73...
Randy, W8FN