[3830] CWOpen W0UA(@K0RF) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 3 21:16:53 EDT 2022

                    CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z

Call: W0UA
Operator(s): W0UA
Station: K0RF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

   40:  160   143
Total:  409   267  Total Score = 109,203

Amplifier on Radio 1 hard-faulted (shut off) in minute one.  Several resets,
same result.  Tried everything--even burned a half hour trying to work it.  So,
I was barefoot with one radio from the get-go.  My string of snakebittness (is
that a word?) from Chuck's continues.  As with the title of a curent book, it's
"One damned thing after another."  Thought about hanging it up but
stayed on & contributed what I could for the team. Stuff happens, gotta'
suck it up & do what we can...

Geo