[3830] All Asian SSB NX6T(@KF6NBT) M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 4 20:53:22 EDT 2022

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WQ6X VE4EA K3PS
Station: KF6NBT

Class: M/S LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  185    98  Total Score = 17,934

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Worst conditions we have ever experienced with A index at 25 and K index at 5
and A index going to 63 Sunday afternoon. we were testing a new remote site
location in Southern CA and had internet dropout issue and unfortunately noise
peaking in our 310 degree azimuth to Japan. Probably some of the rural neighbors
and their wacky weed grow lights. Friday night and for 2 hours Saturday night
our OP misunderstood our antenna Azimuth indicators so the 40 meter antenna was
pointed at VK and ZL so I am sure we lost a bunch of the weaker JAs calling. In
all a very bad operating experience but we at least got the remote station on
the air and will work on internet and noise problems in future. de N6KI