[3830] TnQP AD4EB SO FixedMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 4 23:14:08 EDT 2022

                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2022

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: SO FixedMixed HP
QTH: Tennessee

  160:   38      3             30
   80:  141     12             58
   40:  173    159             58
   20:   88     43             51
   15:   43      1             12
   10:           1              1
-----------------------------------
Total:  440    219      0     199  Total Score = 392,926

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Had a really rough start, upper bands were squirrely to say the least.  But band
conditions improved as evening came.  Wish there had been more stations on 160m,
asked quite a number of 80m operators to move to 160m which many did.

Enjoyed this TNQP from home even though it is not as exciting as doing it
mobile.  Hopefully your will hear Melody, Don and me mobile next year in our new
van.  Thanks for all the Qs.

73 - Jim - AD4EB