[3830] TnQP W4SSF SO FixedMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 4 23:23:52 EDT 2022

                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2022

Call: W4SSF
Operator(s): W4SSF
Station: W4SSF

Class: SO FixedMixed LP
QTH: East TN
Operating Time (hrs): 3:30

  160:
   80:    3      0      0       3
   40:    8     62      1      33
   20:    1      1      1       1
-----------------------------------
Total:   12     63      2      37  Total Score = 9,147

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

TCG= K4TCG,UM,EB,4X,DTA,UB. Hope I didn't miss anyone. I ran for one hour
calling RTTY and didn't get a single hit. I knew conditions were poor but just
had to do it one time to see if I could get someone. Won't do that again! hihi.
Spent time at the bonus station to see how everything was setup with radios and
was able to gain some knowledge and see some old friends. I wasn't into this
contest this year but did enjoy what time I did get to spend on the airwaves.
Maybe next year conditions will surely be better. Hope everyone had fun!
73, Stan
W4SSF