[3830] TnQP N9TF SO FixedMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 5 00:59:21 EDT 2022

                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2022

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO FixedMixed LP
QTH: Clarksville TN

  160:    4                     4
   80:  105                    49
   40:  143                    46
   20:   72     1              28
   15:    1                     1
-----------------------------------
Total:  325     1       0     128  Total Score = 125,284

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Had a blast! 6BTV worked extremely well, including 80m. Worked OM2VL
on 80m as well as 40 and 20. K4RO made it into my log on all 5 bands. No problem
running with resonant antenna. 282 of 337 total Qs were made running. 11 dups,
one op 2X dup same band! 18 TN counties worked. 40 and 80 were definitely the
money bands once the QRN died down. Had a couple close calls with lightening
here. A pop up storm side swiped my QTH and two lightning strikes hit close
enough by to make a loud pop in my headphones! Felt good to be able to command a
run pile again. Lots of fun! Thanks for all the Qs.

73 Gene, N9TF