[3830] TnQP W4NZ(@K0EJ) Multi-Op FixedMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 5 12:38:19 EDT 2022

                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2022

Call: W4NZ
Operator(s): K4VIG W4XK KE4CMA WA4AA K0EJ W4NZ
Station: K0EJ

Class: Multi-Op FixedMixed HP
QTH: Hamilton County

  160:   51                    33
   80:  157     90             72
   40:  238    374             67
   20:  169    182             64
   15:   28                    15
   10:    2                     2
    6:
    2:           2              1
-----------------------------------
Total:  645    648      0     254  Total Score = 985,666

Club: Tennessee Valley DX Association

Comments:

With all the weather in the southeast yesterday it was a good choice to not go
mobile for this year's TnQP. Instead, we decided to do a multi-op with some
members of our local club, the Tennessee Valley DX Association. Thanks to Mark,
K0EJ, for letting us use his fine contest station located just north of
Chattanooga.

This was our very first attempt at a multi-op in the TnQP.
We had three stations active, 2 high power and one low power. It was really a
slog for the first few hours, as you might expect with the solar numbers we had.
 But as sundown neared, activity picked up and we finished with some decent
numbers. Thanks to all for stopping by and giving us a call. We hope that you
enjoyed the party as much as we did.

73, Ted W4NZ (for K4VIG W4XK KE4CMA WA4AA and K0EJ)