[3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 7 10:05:16 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Sep 7

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: KK0U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO

Total:  94  Mults = 94  Total Score = 8,836

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Some brain/computer glitches to start with (brain not telling computer the
correct thing to do), but got it squared away quickly.

Started out great running, then got squeezed out of my frequency.  SnP went
well, but at about 1345Z started running out of stations on 40m.  20m was not in
my favor, couldn't hear a thing on 15, so went back to 40m.

Even though I fumbled it, we completed the QSO, Bill K8WWS.

Good, clean fun.

73, Jim KK0U