[3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 8 00:08:23 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Sep 8

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  250  Mults = 202  Total Score = 50,500

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

My left radio computer that was on 20 completely locked up and nothing else than
power switch worked, so had to do complete reboot.  Don't recall seeing that bad
crash for long time.  Sure lost some Qs.  But excellent conditions today on all
3 sessions.  This is usually my autumn best time of the year and there is other
similar best time in spring too.  But this is the time I still get good 20 and
80 is clearly improving from here.  But still did not get to personal best
levels.  Let's hope next week.  Tnx for Qs de Marko